Angel Eyes / 6"
Named after Angel Eyes by Ella Fitzgerald
• This listing is for one embroidered hoop as shown in the pictures
• Piece is 6"x 6"
• Framed in an unstained bamboo hoop
• Embroidered on repurposed curtainThe wooden hoop has a metal screw on the top, it can be hung on the wall or stand alone on shelves. All pieces are secured to the hoop, leaving the back exposed which can assist with hanging as it will happily balance on a hook or nail.
Perfect as a gift to hang on the wall on any home or to display on shelves and mantle pieces. Each piece is designed by me and hand-embroidered with care.
WHY IS IT PRICED AT THIS AMOUNT?
Pricing is tricky because although I believe my skill level earns me the right to start at $18/hr CAD. I also think art, in general, should be more accessible and not exclusionary - I'm still trying to find a sweet spot.
Here is a breakdown of materials and time spent on each piece for transparency.• Materials on average come to $5 CAD for each piece
• Hand-embroidered for 5 hours
• Returns are accepted
• Expedited with Canada Post
• Actual colour may vary on all monitor screen settings. Please allow some variation between what you see on your screen and the actual pieces.